Greg Bing, M.Ed., A.C.E. Certified Trainer, Youth Fitness Specialist (Health Coach and Personal Trainer)
- September 2001 - May 2005: Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education and Development, University of Delaware, Newark, DE.
- January 2007 - December 2008: Masters of Education in Counseling Psychology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
- 2005 New Jersey Teaching Certificates with Advanced Standing birth through 5th Grade.
- 2009 Trained in Nonviolent Crisis Prevention and Escalation by Crisis Prevention Institute.
- 2012 Catholic Charities USA Leadership Institute.
- 2012 Cultural Diversity Trainer for Catholic Family and Community Services.
- 2015 Certified Personal Trainer with American Council on Exercise.
- 2008 - 2010: Mental Health Specialist 3, University Behavioral Healthcare, Piscataway, NJ.
- 2010 - 2013: Disaster Response Program Coordinator, Catholic Family and Community Services, Paterson, NJ.
- 2013 - 2014: Sr. Disaster Case Manager, Catholic Charities Diocese of Trenton, Red Bank, NJ.
- 2014 - Present: Life Coach, Bing Coaching Services, New Brunswick, NJ.
- 2015 - Present: Behaviorist and Administrator, KareBoost Health LLC, Somerset, NJ.
- 2010 - 2013: Christian Relief Services Volunteer Event Coordinator.
- 2014 - 2015: Worldwide Organic Farming Volunteer, Dogwood Farms, Hillsborough, NJ
- 2015 - Present: Community Supported Agriculture Volunteer, Green Duchess Farms, Somerset, NJ
- 2016 - Present: Spondylitis Association of America, Volunteer Fund Raiser, New Brunswick, NJ
- Bing, G, Effects of Acculturation and Assimilation on Overall Mental Health for Asian-Americans, Columbia’s Teachers College, Winter Roundtable, New York, NY, 2007.
- Bing, G, Predictive Effects of White Racial Identity Index Score on Attitudes Towards Multiculturalism, American Psychological Association, National Conference, San Francisco, CA, 2007.